Jira Service Desk Basics
Jira Service Desk Basics is your step-by-step guide to Jira Service Desk, the world’s best Service Desk software, written by the world’s number-one selling Jira author.
A service desk is an area or department that an organization sets up to be a single point of contact the Customer can use to get help in a timely manner.
Atlassian (the creator of Jira Service Desk) has done a fantastic job at creating a robust Jira Service Desk program, which is flexible enough to meet the needs of almost every client.
Jira Service Desk, in addition to regular service desk functionalities, integrates seamlessly with Jira Core for the management and resolution of Service requests. It also integrates seamlessly with Atlassian’s Confluence for service desk documentation needs (such as a Knowledge Base).
The greatest benefit of JSD is that you can build custom Service Desk ‘applications’ without the need for coding or incurring expensive I.T. resources.
In this book you will:
- Create your first Jira Service Desk
- Take an in-depth tour of all elements and settings of Jira Service Desk
- Make customized Customer Request Types (e.g. Printer Support, Order Status Support, Product Returns Support, etc.)
- Optimize and customize the customer interaction of your Jira Service Desk
- Make customized Customer Notifications and Service Level Agreements
- Work with Jira Service Desk Automation
- Design custom Jira Service Desk reports
Applicable for Jira Service Desk versions 3.16 to at least 4.2
NOTE: Due to the volume and complexity of images it is recommended you view this ebook with screen sizes 9 inches (23cm) or larger. Or purchase the paperback version.