JIRA Core 7.1 Level 1 – Introduction to JIRA Core
“You have the only online training I have seen that breaks down each part of the process of creating projects. I recently took a course online with an instructor and he just talked in theory and was missing the lesson plan and step by step directions. I wish you continued success.” D.S. New York
For JIRA Core version 7.0 or 7.1.
Designed for JIRA Administrators, this course introduces – in non-technical language – the student to the basic concepts of JIRA Core and demonstrates how to use JIRA Core with its default settings.
JIRA Core has a number of elements, so this course focuses on explaining all the pieces, why they are necessary, and how the pieces connect.
There is a quiz at the end of each lesson with a certificate of achievement emailed to the student upon the successful completion of the course.
Lessons in Level 1:
Lesson 1: Introduction to JIRA Core
- What is JIRA?
- What is meant by managing Tasks?
- How does JIRA Core Work?
- The main elements of JIRA Core
- JIRA’s levels of complexity
- Why you should use JIRA
Lesson 2: Build your first JIRA Core Project
- Create your first JIRA Core project
- Create your first JIRA Core Task
- An in-depth look at the Issue Details View
Lesson 3: A Tour of JIRA Core
- JIRA Core System Dashboard
- An in-depth look at the JIRA Core Main Menu Bar
Lesson 4: JIRA Core Projects
- An in-depth look at a project’s elements
- A Project’s Administration area
- Managing Projects
This course is designed for:
- Beginners to JIRA Core
- JIRA Core Administrators (i.e. have access to all areas of JIRA Core)
- Business Teams (Primary focus of this course is for non-technical business teams)
- I.T. beginners to JIRA Core will also find this course of value, but be advised that the course will not involve any coding)